Saturday, October 9, 2010

What is Faith?





Faith is taking the first step even when you don't see the whole staircase.
-Learned from the pilot episode of Unnatural History.



Episode Guide:


After rescuing hikers in the Kingdom of Bhutan and getting harmed in the process, Henry Griffin's (Kevin G. Schmidt) parents decides to send him to Washington, D.C.under the guardianship of his uncle, Bryan Bartlett (Martin Donovan), who's also the principal of his high school. He bonds with his cousin Jasper Bartlett (Jordan Gavaris) while solving the murder of his godfather. Dr. Morneau. He also meets Maggie Winnock (Italia Ricci), a beatiful, smart girl with a photographic memory.


Comment: 

This Cartoon Network show looks very promising.





Reflection: 

I don't have a religion. Well, that isn't entirely true. Technically, I have. I was born and raised Catholic. I am a baptized Catholic. But I haven't practiced it since  I was in third year high school. Somehow, I lost my anchor to the Catholic religion when I lost my grandmother when I was a sophomore. 


Fortunately, religion isn't necessary to have faith. Faith is personal. You could have faith in a person or in an idea.  I have faith in myself. I believe that I can get through the worst things If I just trust in myself and believe that I can make it out of the darkest days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment